Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spring Shiny :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me & my buddy Fluke hit an old park the we killed last year on silver. I had a decent day, but Fluke DESTROYED it...hope he posts Yes I got a 1906 injun, 1914 barber dime, 41 merc & a nice silver ring with rubies in it. Also got a mystery item which I'll post in the What is It section. I got a couple of bucks in clad too, and probably 15 wheats or something like that (too tired to count them. My back & legs are on fire). I LOVE spring Happy

Joe
Sweet coins. That's a nice ring too.
Nice digs Joe ;-)

Still waiting for all the snow to melt and the ground to unfreeze here in Michigan

HH
Love that Barber!  Great job Joe.  Major strikeout for me today. Beautiful day here, 65 degrees.  I'm glad you found some 'keepers'.
Mama Mia! That barber is AWESOME! So's the ring! And the Merc. That IH is a prize no matter what the condition. This means, of course, you're two silver up on me. OMG, what am I going to do?Chuckle Guess I'll have to go a diggin. TOO COLD here. Froze my butt just walking the dog. Nice start to the season Joe!
That Barber is in great condition!!! Right on Joe!!!
Joe, it turned out to be a great day!It felt good to get out and spend the day detecting with you!I still think we can do good there for awhile. I'm glad we didn't get this other snow storm!!hopefully next weekend will be good.congrats on your finds especially that ring it's nice!Yes
Looks like you killed it again, keep it going
Nice hunt! Still waiting for the ground to thaw here.
Killer finds,that barber looks like it was dropped yesterday,not 100 years ago. Congrats! (We want more,we want more).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's