Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Garrett pro pointer covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI ALL.. sorry for the lack of posts and replies.. Things here have gone into overdrive. So many requests for exclusive resale rights I've lost count.. Joe I know a few have come from my classified add on here... You were right they are going to sell like hot cakes.. Any way just to let you all know as soon as I have completed a deal with an American outlet I will have to pull my add as agreed with the company. Secured a deal with a Polish company so all listings there have now stopped... Currently in talks with two uk companies, samples sent just awaiting there responce. I have had a few requests from the BIG BOYS in the detecting game... Sorry guy's you get enough of our hard earned cash.. I will supply small retail outlets only.. Its only fair us little guy's have a chance to earn a couple of bucks.. Dont forget to enter the competition to win one, it ends Wednesday night. If you want a cover before I pull the advert contact me.. andybrom@sky.com Paypal is the payment option.. I really do advise you get in now before the prices rise. Once I commit to a company thats it, they will have full resale rights in that country to charge what they want. GOOD LUCK IF YOU HAVE ENTERED.

Many thanks Joe for all your help

Andy
No thank you's needed, Andy. I happen to be VERY anti advertising on this site, however, the idea was such a good one, I felt it needed to be made more visible. Further, I'm with you, screw the big guys. I support the small business owner, like yourself Happy Whatever happens, and no matter where your journey takes you, I wish you nothing but the best, mate Yes

Joe
Oh yeah, forgot to say...

Hope you're gonna be sticking around on here. You're a great guy, and I'd love having a friend to post those awesome finds from across the pond for us to enjoy Wink

Joe
Thank you so much Joe. I've never really been a one for forums and I can honestly say this is the only one I've posted on.. Your in my book mark and I would love to keep you posted on my travels around the world. I'm making some amazing contacts most genuine but i'm afraid some gutter rats wanting easy cash (after all I'm a yorkshire man.. as tight as they come). So they had best get up really early to get me in a stupid mood... LOL. I think the USA contact came through your site but not a 100% sure, anyway samples sent today so keep you posted. If I get the UK dealer I want to sell these I will be over the moon. They started on a market stall 30 years ago selling their finds to pay for fuel, accessories etc whilst detecting. They now a small family run firm selling detecting stuff, machines and stuff. A really nice guy aswell. Invited me down to go detecting with him.. SO, SO many nice people in this hobby.. LOVE IT.. the real treasure is the exerience and the people you meet on the way... Open invitation to yourself to join me here in the uk.

Many, Many thanks
Andy
Andy thanks for posting them on here and for the contest that is great I hope more get in before the contest is over. Hope to get back detecting in England next year
As soon as I get the samples I will be in touch
Thanks Steve
I think you should make some of those covers for the new Whites pinpointer. Word is that they are kinda fragile.
I have orders for them already but not available to buy in the UK as yet. If you can get a Whites TRX Bullseye guard it with your life and tell nobody you have it. I have even contacted whites and they are out of stock. How can a manafacturer be out of stock its only just been released... They advertise a replacement shell can you buy one ... NO not available.. Me thinks my covers will sell just fine as soon as I get the pin pointer
Yeah there is huge demand for those pinpointers.  I really don't get it.  Can it be much better than the Garrett that we all have already.
(03-18-2014 10:13 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there is huge demand for those pinpointers.  I really don't get it.  Can it be much better than the Garrett that we all have already.

You know, I've owned a couple of Garrett's over the years (cause I've lost one or two in the woods, lol), and I have to say...

One of the finest pieces of detecting equipment ever made. Best in class IMO, as far as stand alone Pinpointers go. However...

The minute I saw the advertisement for Whites' new pointer, I said; "Whoa!" Amazing features on there. Of course, it all depends how it performs. I have a funny feeling that it's going to do quite well, though. Regardless...

My days of using a stand alone pinpointer are coming to an end. I find myself digging deeper & deeper lately, as I'm really pushing the bounds of my hunting techniques. Surface to 4 or 5" signals just don't get me 'hot'. I like chasing those super deep, borderline trashy, iffy signals everyone misses or skips. I like the challenge...and the surprises that come out of those holes. Yet...

That style of hunting does NOT lend itself to a stand alone pointer. Meaning, if I got a borderline signal I want to dig, after cutting the plug & inserting the pinpointer, if I'm using the Garrett, it'll just beep signifying the presence of metal, not what KIND OF METAL. So, I might have to dig down upwards of a foot, only then to be met with a big ol' nail, or similar piece of junk. A major waste of time. But...

Utilizing a Sun Ray probe, the minute I stick the pointer in my hole, it'll IMMEDIATELY let me know if it's junk or not due to the TONES Happy Thereby saving me TONS of time on needless digging!

Joe
Reference URL's