Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Rings from over the years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still not getting out for a while so I thought I would post some of the silver, junk and neat toy rings from over the years and if you get a lot of toy rings this is a book you must get its hard to find out of print
[attachment=1353]
[attachment=1354]
Man, that is COOL Steve! Nice set-up & displaying Yes Those represent a lot of digging, my man Yawn I'm going to get that book, too!!! While I don't find a lot of toy rings, it looks like a fun read, and always good to gain further knowledge on the stuff we uncover.

Joe
Very nice Steveo!!!
Nice bunch of rings there :-)

Looks like a good book to get for reference too!

HH
Rings for dayz
Thanks guys that's the silver and toy rings if anyone wants to find that book it is out of print but there still are some used and new copies on abebooks.com you have too keep a look out for the right picture as this is the edition you want
Sweet ring finds! I never thought to keep the junk rings, but I will now! I'm already learning something on this forum lol
Nice collection, I need to get some ring boxs so I can display some of mine like that.
That seems impossible to me I have found one toy ring and one costume all last year which was my first full year detecting but wow that's impressive Steve
That's a Very Nice collection.........Yes
Reference URL's