Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cover Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last few hours guy's.. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN.. One off you will win.. Don't be shy step forward and post... I will even chuck in a key ring. Come on GET BEHIND THIS SITE AND MAKE IT THE GREATEST.. Its only as good as what YOU give to it. Share your thoughts with us and we will share our thoughts with you. I have an open invitation to anybody on this site to join me in England on my permissions. You too can find the same crap as me and keep it....LOL
Andy, thank you for being a strong proponent of what we're trying to build here Yes

And in reference to your open invitation, your act of generosity should be commended. It is beyond kind. If more people in this hobby were like yourself, the detecting community would be a much better place Happy

Joe
Thanks Joe.. I have a VERY SIMPLE attitude to life.. If I like you I will tell you.. if I dislike you I will tell you.. This way cuts out all the nasty crap in between. And by the way........ ONLY JOKING...Yes
(03-18-2014 05:23 PM)papadoody Wrote: [ -> ]Last few hours guy's.. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN.. One off you will win.. Don't be shy step forward and post... I will even chuck in a key ring. Come on GET BEHIND THIS SITE AND MAKE IT THE GREATEST.. Its only as good as what YOU give to it. Share your thoughts with us and we will share our thoughts with you. I have an open invitation to anybody on this site to join me in England on my permissions. You too can find the same crap as me and keep it....LOL

If I'm ever in England I will let you know.
please be sure too... and when I make a fortune I will come gold prospecting in AMERICA . The land of dreams or clad. PLEASE PLEASE come to the uk. I can can promise you some great land... The finds well if I knew that I wouldn't be on here... LOL.... GL& HH
Mighty cool of you bud!!!Now if you can make the weather i. the UK sunny and hot,I  may go,lol. But seriously,very nice offer!!!And if you ever want to prospect, give a shout...Im in the center of the California gold rush area...can promise youll find a speck or two! Ray
Thank you for giving me the chance to win and I won . I have officially started collecting equipment for the time when I have all my stuff , I have private messages you my address 

Thank you again
Reference URL's