Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There suppose to be a store to spend your coins but I don't know how to find it.
Click your coins. Then you'll be taken to the points page. On the left, click where it says "STORE". Just so you know...

Coins are EARNED by involving yourself in our community. So, you don't have enough to buy anything just yet. Start posting, helping others, asking questions, etc. and you'll earn coins Wink

Joe
I'm glad you have this in the "help" section.
I was just looking at your T-shirt listing  and you REALLY need help in the modeling dept.Happy
(05-03-2014 10:56 AM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you have this in the "help" section.
I was just looking at your T-shirt listing  and you REALLY need help in the modeling dept.Happy

Lol. Careful, that's one of our best members, and resident bad-asses, Deathray! Take a look at his avatar, that's a nail inside his fingers. Legend has it that, he had a splinter that wouldn't come out, so he tried shooting it out...WITH A NAIL GUN!!!

Just be glad you never saw the photo of me modeling the Treasure Classifieds g-string Yawn Tongue

Joe
Reference URL's