Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Day job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone detect professionaly? Whatt are the best tips you can give?
You NEED to start posting in the correct places. This thread is asking people about their day jobs, and not only have you NOT added anything to the conversation, worse, you're attempting to hijack the thread.

Joe
Joe dirt quits his day job to become a professional blogger.
(03-19-2014 08:05 PM)Neptunesdarkstar6@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Joe dirt quits his day job to become a professional blogger.

Congratulations! I haven't banned a single person since the inception of this website, however, you're just one strike away from being the first. I'm the nicest guy in the world, but, you're using a ridiculous screen name, you're starting/replying to threads with utter nonsense, aaaaaaaaaaaand you're a wiseguy now, too. Tell you what...

I'll allow you to get one more ridiculous post in (just for laughs) before I cut you loose. Make it a good one Yes
We won't be seeing anymore of THAT whackjob...banned for good. My first (and hopefully last) ban.

Why would anyone go into a thread asking about your day job and NOT post anything relevant, and worse, ask a completely different question?! Couple that with the weird screen name & the wiseass posts, and I'd surmise he/she/it was either a spammer, or a complete loony toon Happy
The hammer has to fall on some!!  Your site and you don't need whack jobs!! 

Make me a bit nervous though.  I'm a whack job-- No Gay!
(03-19-2014 09:15 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]The hammer has to fall on some!!  Your site and you don't need whack jobs!! 

Make me a bit nervous though.  I'm a whack job-- No Gay!

Hahaha, yes, NO GAY!

Joe
What?
(03-19-2014 09:31 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]What?

LOL! Will, go to the beginning of the 3rd page over on the other day job thread, and read Deathray's post, it's hilarious. Don't know what made him say it, but, I just about choked myself to death while reading it.

Joe
huh??? Yall talking bout me?*LOL
Reference URL's