Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Do do do lookin out my backdoor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spring is here. They say. Can't tell lookin out the back door.
You gotta be shittin me, Will?! It's been pretty nice here in NJ (mid 40's up to 60), but, another cold wave is coming through Sunday, and we have a chance of accumulating snow on Tuesday. Spring...go figure!

Joe
No kiddin man. That was earlier today. Now it's like 60. Wow
Shit

we still have 50 to 60% snow covered ground here and it's still solid as a rock/frozen

at least another 2 weeks before we can get out and do any diggin around here and that's being generous
(03-21-2014 10:00 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Shit

we still have 50 to 60% snow covered ground here and it's still solid as a rock/frozen

at least another 2 weeks before we can get out and do any diggin around here and that's being generous

That sucks. I know it has to be killing you.
Dang, that sucks! Bass are bedding here!
(03-22-2014 10:21 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, that sucks! Bass are bedding here!

We know Ray. It's warm out there. Last night I was looking at the forum here on my laptop and my six year old spotted the big nugget on the banner up there. He wants to go to California now.
Alright,I will stop...I wore that out! Believe me, you will get the last laugh when its 115 for 3 weeks in a row,and my dumb ass is on a roof...I have it coming!

If you ever plan a trip out this way, let me know...I can promise your son will find some gold, just probably flakes...but fun adventure anyway. Ray
ps...hope Spring hurries up for you guys!!!
(03-22-2014 06:46 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Alright,I will stop...I wore that out! Believe me, you will get the last laugh when its 115 for 3 weeks in a row,and my dumb ass is on a roof...I have it coming!

If you ever plan a trip out this way, let me know...I can promise your son will find some gold, just probably flakes...but fun adventure anyway. Ray

Diggers, Ray is one of the good guys Yes We share a similar sense of humor, and sometimes, when you fire off too many jokes, every now and then one doesn't land right. I should know, I've got foot-in-mouth disease Tongue So...

He breaks balls a lot, but, it's not mean spirited, more like razzing between friends. Just remember, you can break his balls too!

Ray, love you brother (as friends of course) Yes

Joe
(03-22-2014 06:46 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Alright,I will stop...I wore that out! Believe me, you will get the last laugh when its 115 for 3 weeks in a row,and my dumb ass is on a roof...I have it coming!

Maybe next summer we can head out west. We are going down to visit my brother in VA again this year. It would be a blast to find some gold.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's