Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from the Left Coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This looks like a nice friendly forum!  I am an hour North of Santa Barbara for you Psych fans (5% actually shot in SB).  My name is Tom and I am an MD addict.  I am down to less than ten detectors and my hands are starting to shake.  I have a new Deus and a freshly OBN MODed Excal that both arrived on the same day last week-  oh life is tough sometimes!  I mostly beach and coin hunt, some relic.  I am a semi-retired pastor so I get to hunt many churches that are not available to all.  I belong to the local MD club and have benefitted from that greatly.  I am on several forums and post occasionally.  I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
Tom
Welcome, Tom! You'll be right at home here, as we have many from the left coast (I'm in NJ). I'm mostly a coin hunter myself (love the old silver), and I beach hunt quite a few times a year, as well. Look forward to having you as a part of our community, and can't wait to see your many finds Yes

Joe
Welcome Tom from the right coast,here in North Jersey
BTW, don't forget to join in on the drawing for the Tesoro! Just go to the contests section Yes

Joe
Welcome from no coast. Land locked. 
This forum is full of great people.  Less than 10 detectors?  Good lord!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. I'm another no coaster.
Welcome Tom from the center of no coast ville we got you bet we have still snow
Welcome from what we call here the North coast. Santa Barbara is a beautiful city! Good to have you aboard!!!
Hey guys,
Sorry some of you can't beach hunt the fine black sand and salt for trash and pennies with a rare gold ring for motivation.  Also FYI it has almost SNOWED here TWICE in the 27 years I have lived here.  But don't cry for me.  I do okay.
Wasntme
Howdy Tom.  I am about an hour south of santa barbara myself. The land of decomposing pennies. I am trying to get down to about ten detectors myself. Not an easy task. Oh this weather is such a menace....I almost had to wear a jacket this morningTongue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's