Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Assorted Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My questionable reale was my main find yesterday, but, I found a few other odds & ends, as well...

Don't know what it was about yesterday, however, I pulled 2 items that I'm clueless on as to their authenticity, and both gave me heart attacks. The first being the reale, and the second being the Rolex in the pics. I've cleaned it up and WILL be bringing it to a jeweler for an opinion, although I'm strongly leaning towards it being a knockoff. 

The tiny silver heart ring was from a short hunt last Wednesday. And...

In case you're wondering if I'm blessed enough to just wander aimlessly into the field and start pulling out great finds, take a look at my junk pile, most of which is iron from my last 2 hunts. If you're looking for those old coins (as I am) digging deep iron goes with the territory Yes

Joe
Cool finds. I like that comb. Your junk pile looks alot like one of mine except all the pulltabs are missing.
good to see someone digging stuff maybe get out to another state next weekend, sorry I don't know anything about rolex
Neat Rolex!
I'm with Will, Joe, on the comb. I used to have an aluminum comb like that when I had hair back in my greaser days. Cool Ladies ROLEX. Hope for the best. That sucker in that condition will buy you another coil. I've found a lot of watch backs in my short career but never the whole damn watch. And I can see where your legs and back are screaming. Wow that's a pile of junk. I hear you on the iron signals. This 1-31 stuff could drive you nuts. But persistence pays off.
not bad going......Yes
Reference URL's