Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fish Weren't Biting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did a real early hunt with my buddy Fluke this morning. We met up around 7 & it was still dark. We only hunted for about 3 hours since we both had honey-do's to attend to. Snagged a few keepers, but, slow hunt overall. My haul was...

1907 injun, buffalo nickel (can't get date), 1924 merc, 7 wheats & what appears to be a Chinese coin of some sort, a first for me.

Gotta work the next two days, so, no dirt fishing until Wednesday Sad

Joe
Not a bad hunt at all Joe. That Chinese coin is sweet!

http://www.catawiki.com/catalog/coins/co...2-fen-1984
Seems like a good three hours to me.
I'm with Ohio and Will. Not a bad hunt at all!  Well done, sir.
Cool beans :-)

STILL waiting for the thaw and the cold to go away here :-(

Looking like at least another week or so before we can do any hunting beyond the local "tot lots" and the like ----- not my thing/style though No
Hey Michigan, I feel you. I did get out for an hour yesterday but being bundled up like I was, it wasn't too pleasant an experience. Once my gloves started getting damp and the winds started gusting to 20 mph, I just threw in the towel. Spring's coming sooner or later. Joe's lucky he can get out. Those East Coast states usually have an earlier Spring than we do because of the Atlantics' Bermuda currents carrying heat to the North East coast. Us inland guys have to wait it out.
Thanks for the link, Ohio Yes The Chinese coin was a dark yellow when I pulled it up, I about crapped my pants for a split second thinking it was a gold coin, lol. I gotta tell ya...

You & Michigan must be going NUTS!!! As if the winter from hell wasn't enough, now you guys are waiting for the ground to thaw. Like watching each individual grain of sand passing through an hourglass, huh?

Joe
Pretty much Joe. "You're welcome" for the link. Gotta have something to do. May as well research "everyone elses finds"! Chuckle
That's a good haul I'd take that any day!!
Well atleast we still have snow and 7 feet of frost. Not in any hurry here
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's