Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Canadian Coinage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wont be able to do any digging for at least another few weeks or so because there is still over 2 feet of snow on the ground so i apologize that the things I'm posting aren't relatively new finds but they are just some of my favourite over the past year or so. These are a few coins ive picked up out and about detecting the houses and old mill sites around where i live. The 1944 V nickel was found in a barn down the street but everything else is dug. Anyways hope you enjoy looking, theres alot of american on this forum so why not change things up a bit eh? lol

reverse
Congrats on the nice keepers!!  It has to be tough to be looking out the window at 2 feet of snow.

We had some strange weather today as well.  I walked the dogs and it was so warm I had to put shorts on!! Wink
Nice old silver,my favorite. Congrats!
(03-25-2014 12:32 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the nice keepers!!  It has to be tough to be looking out the window at 2 feet of snow.

We had some strange weather today as well.  I walked the dogs and it was so warm I had to put shorts on!! Wink

Thanks! It is painful especially when you not only have to wait for the sow to melt but also having to wait for the ground to thaw. Ill probably get out detecting in august at this rate.

And thanks Leo. Those are the only two old silver coins ive ever found. I hope to find more this summer.

(03-25-2014 09:29 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Nice old silver,my favorite. Congrats!

I was looking at some old posts and saw that Canadian half penny you dug. I found the same one on my neighbours farm. Real nice coin, good find!
Hope to see you post some more silver,when I lived in washington state 20 years ago, I found 2 canadian pennies as big as silver dollars,ill try to find them and post'em.
Reference URL's