Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Maryland!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Tesoro fan here. I love digging jewelry and soccer fields. Once in a while I go for the deep old sites Happy 

I am DetectorOCD on all other detecting forums.
Welcome aboard! You're in luck, as we have a contest for a brand spanking new Tesoro Outlaw Happy Go to the contest section & get your guess in. As long as you have 25 posts by the time of the drawing - April 4th - you're good to go Yes

Let's see those finds!!!

Joe
welcome from Wisconsin sorry about the present we sent out east today but hope you like the white stuff
(03-25-2014 07:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard! You're in luck, as we have a contest for a brand spanking new Tesoro Outlaw Happy Go to the contest section & get your guess in. As long as you have 25 posts by the time of the drawing - April 4th - you're good to go Yes

Let's see those finds!!!

Joe

Oh I will do that now! LOL thanks!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.

(03-25-2014 07:42 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard! You're in luck, as we have a contest for a brand spanking new Tesoro Outlaw Happy Go to the contest section & get your guess in. As long as you have 25 posts by the time of the drawing - April 4th - you're good to go Yes

Let's see those finds!!!

Joe

April 4th or May 3rd?
Welcome Detector, from NE Ohio.
Reference URL's