Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from central New Jersey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm Eric and I'm 19 and Iv been metal detecting for a couple of months now haven't really found much yet. I have been hunting beaches and parks lately. Sadly most of the beaches in nj have been replenished so it's kinda pointless to hit the beachs. If anyone in central jersey area wants to hunt just pm. Oh yeah I'm swinging a AtPro btw
Welcome Eric I wish I was from your area sounds like fun I am from Wisconsin we got some old stuff about the oldest stuff here is 1750
Happy Hunting Steve
Hello Eric from NE Ohio. You just keep at it. It will all come eventually. Persistence pays off.
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. The warm weather SHOULD be here soon. Then you will be able to detect alot more and people will be on the beaches losing stuff again.
Maybe we could get together one day I am in burlington county Nj and Have only just begun to cover all the beaches. some have not suffered from sandy or man
Reference URL's