Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Found some Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple outing last year with my PI, found some gold. That's what i was designed for....

Really concentrated in an area and dug most signals. First 10 minute picked up a huge diamond studded ring. Looked like it might be white gold..thinking sell it, buy a new car...LOL threw it into my pouch. Knew it was going to be a junker and it was. Picked up a bunch of pennies for the most part. No Loons or Toons to be had that day ($1 and $2 coins) That's OK, the gold ring made up for it.

Nice little Portuguese ring, 19.2kt, .78dwt with garnet and three diamonds. About $40.00 worth of gold int it.

[attachment=1438]
[attachment=1439]
[attachment=1440]

Had a feeling one Sunday was going to be a golden day, headed back to Canslaw City for another visit.
Netted a bunch of clad, only 1 Loonie and a 10kt gold ring, weighed it out at 5.6dwt. Pegs out at $162US
Gotta love that 5" coil on my PI, the ring was at 6". The sound that came thru the headphones was unlike I ever heard.
After digging a few thousand targets, the sound this ring gave off was clear, crisp and softer sounding. Pushed the 5" coil back and forth over it a number of times, thinking, what the heck is this. The sound of a large gold ring, next time I hear it, will keep my fingers crossed that its Gold.

[attachment=1441]
Reference URL's