Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Where I dig / Large Colonial Flat Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very cool!  And that's your house?  I'd have that thing hunted out in no time!
Great video.  Thanks for posting.  VA is one those holy grail places that I'd love to hunt.
I have about 7 acres here, part of a plantation that once consisted of jut under 400 acres and housed 48 slaves. I think I could spend the next decade searching just my seven acres, but you get hungry for something new so I'm now looking for a few permissions to break things up a little. VA is a great place for relics, you live in a good place for gold! Thanks for watching and happy hunting my friend.
Oh my lord, if that were my house, I'd never leave home!!! You're blessed to have such a place to hunt. Seeing what you're pulling, I'd say that's virgin ground, or damn close...never been hunted before! My friend...

You NEED to work over every inch of that property! Take your time, have fun, and you'll have a honey hole for years to come judging by the size of the place Wink

Joe
It is pretty close to virgin ground, I did allow two detectorist on the property before I got my own detector. One was dishonest with me and was only here for one day, the other was here for two days and cut my DirecTv cable before I sent him on his way. Before I got here in 2004, the place was owned by an old lady who never let anybody on the property, she lived here for about 30 some years. I doubt there were any detectors here before she had the place, so all the history here is just out there waiting for me to find it.
Very nice. Pretty cool to be able to open up your back door and start diggin.Yes
I Dig, great video!! We are jealous and hopeful. Love your hunting site and home on my end. Can't wait to see what you discover about your new roots! HH and good luck from all!!
Most of these fall into one of several types, one-piece flat buttons, two-piece buttons, These are usually the large, older flat buttons, Colonial types without custom challenge coins.  I'd have that thing hunted out in no time! Great video. Thanks for posting.
Sweet find, i love digging up those old buttons.
thats an awesome home you have there with some good old history.
i have a feeling your gonna discover some great historical finds. 
should be interesting and fun to learn more of the history of your home through the items you dig up.  very cool. 

happy hunting. looking forward to seeing further finds from your property ...  Yes
Sweet House and keep on hunting!!

I lived in VA for 3 years and got hooked on relics!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's