Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fisher F19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been watching for the specs for some time now. Not as spectacular as I hoped. But, may still give it a shot.
[attachment=1470]
Hmm looks interesting but ever since the ATP I have expected they'd come out with a direct competitor at least. Still I'm interested lol

Oh I wonder if they will actually show you the TID in AM now instead of just a bar at the top with the G2/GB. That would rule!!!
(03-27-2014 05:49 PM)DetectorOCD Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm looks interesting but ever since the ATP I have expected they'd come out with a direct competitor at least. Still I'm interested lol

Oh I wonder if they will actually show you the TID in AM now instead of just a bar at the top with the G2/GB. That would rule!!!

Yeah, i dont understand why none of the detector companies are offering up an alternative to the atp. I have seen it on every forum in regards to what people would like to see in a new machine. My first real detector was an atp and the reason i chose it over the omega 8000 was the waterproofing. The reason i have a cz6a is because of weatherproofing.......and i live in SoCal where it hardly ever rains.
Reference URL's