Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello From Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am 60 yrs old and been detecting for well over 20 yrs . A member of a Local club Called Cowtown Treasure Hunters . I use Garret and Tesoro detectors and LOve to hunt fields and woods  and old Ghost towns
Nice to have you, PullTabKing! Welcome aboard Yes Good to have another old hand on here to teach us young whipper snappers the RIGHT way to hunt Wink We want to see some of those treasures from the Lone Star state. BTW...

Contest is closing soon, but, you still have time to get your guess in for the new Tesoro drawing. Just make sure you have your 25 posts in by the time of the big draw - April 4th. Go to the contest section to read more Happy

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. Find anything good in Texas?
Welcome to the forum. My daughter just moved back Home here in New
Jersey from Killeen Texas.
welcome pull tab king I am from Wisconsin and cannot wait to get out detecting for the first time this year
Welcome! You love detecting you will love it here!
Welcome from NE Ohio, Pull Tab King. Would love to see your finds and hear your stories. I gotta buddy down in Brownsville cleaning up on silver with his new T2.
Reference URL's