Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Killer hunt in San Bernardino lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hunted this lot over a year ago and pulled a few silvers out,but the ground was like cement so I passed on going back. Last night I get a call just before 10pm from my buddy steve h. Telling me he saw huge dozers leaving the lot and thay had just took the street out and scraped the ten home lots about 6 in. Deep and we need to hit that place first thing in the morn. I got out there at 9am and left at 430pm had to detect through lots of trash and iron junk,but it was a blast. My first silver was a 1914-s barber dime,then a few wheats,then a 44-s merc,43-s merc,35-s quarter,few more wheats, then got a large low tone I don't hear very often, 14k white gold herring bone necklace,weighs 21.1 grams,just over $400.00 in gold. That's gold #2 this year and 33 silver coins. Woo-hoo! Had a killer day,thanks for lookin.
Nice haul. Got some good good onesYes
you tore it up Leo!!
33 silvers already??? That's nuts! What a hunt...silver, gold...$400 worth Yes Man, I can honestly say that you are one of the few people that enjoy hunting as much as I do, and are just as addicted. You're making it impossible to catch up, Leo Tongue Beer

Joe
Wow you are killing it. That's a big chunk of gold.
Thanks Joe, here's a pic of the 14k marking on the necklace.
Holy Cow LEO!! Networking pays!!!!!!!!!! Nice haul. Low tone? SE?
Nice finds!! Are you the same Leo on youtube where the one guy narrates and he's like "Now le'ts see what LEO found over here!". I seem to remember a channel like that lol. Congrats!
Leo! What the heck! That is awesome wheats, silver, AND gold!!! That's a killer hunt dude! Hopefully the ground thaws this weekend for good and I can start getting some good finds like that! Good job Leo that is a good haul!

(03-29-2014 02:59 PM)DetectorOCD Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds!! Are you the same Leo on youtube where the one guy narrates and he's like "Now le'ts see what LEO found over here!". I seem to remember a channel like that lol. Congrats!

You should check Leo's YouTube channel out sometime. His videos are amazing, him and his friends find a lot of great stuff.
nice find...Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's