Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Depressed? Me? Naaaa.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering it will all melt by Monday.
[attachment=1511]
Man that is depressing. It's been raining here all day and supposed to turn to snow tonight. Just a light dusting on the grass they say. Should all melt tomorrow.
Hey Will. We're expecting two to four. Same deal here but Monday. Supposedly it's all going to melt and be in the upper 50's all week. I'll believe it when I see it. Checked my work logs for 2013 and have 4 inches of snow recorded for April 1st of last year and it melted and we had severe thunderstorm warnings on April 10th. So as bad as it's been the end really is now close enough to touch. My silly girlfriend put the Christmas snowmen and some window LED sparklies back up in the windows. I think she needs a vacation.
This is the Winter that just won't quit! We aren't getting snow, but, of course, I had the whole weekend off & it's gonna pour rain straight thru till Monday morning. Gimme a break!!! Yes...

Don't worry about the snow guys, the entire east/northeast is going to be in the 50's & 60's by mid week...HOORAY Yes

Glad I don't have to bundle up to go out. Really stiff & uncomfortable. I like just being able to throw on my jeans & a tee shirt.

Joe
Later in the day today, the pooch wanted to go. So in the blowing sleet, snow, rain, and general blizzard like conditions, for the very first time all winter, the damn dog went right there in the front yard, instead of dragging me all over the complex for half an hour to find the "perfect" spot, and ran back to the door like the devil was chasing him. Even he's had it with the snow! I gave him a treat for being such a good boy.
[attachment=1531]

Kinda looks like Tyrian Lannister, from Game of Thrones, (No offense), but acts that way too.
(03-29-2014 06:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Will. We're expecting two to four. Same deal here but Monday. Supposedly it's all going to melt and be in the upper 50's all week. I'll believe it when I see it. Checked my work logs for 2013 and have 4 inches of snow recorded for April 1st of last year and it melted and we had severe thunderstorm warnings on April 10th. So as bad as it's been the end really is now close enough to touch. My silly girlfriend put the Christmas snowmen and some window LED sparklies back up in the windows. I think she needs a vacation.

That's funny about your girlfriend and the decorations. This winter was bad enough to cause a little insanity in all of us.

(03-29-2014 08:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]This is the Winter that just won't quit! We aren't getting snow, but, of course, I had the whole weekend off & it's gonna pour rain straight thru till Monday morning. Gimme a break!!! Yes...

Don't worry about the snow guys, the entire east/northeast is going to be in the 50's & 60's by mid week...HOORAY Yes

Glad I don't have to bundle up to go out. Really stiff & uncomfortable. I like just being able to throw on my jeans & a tee shirt.

Joe

Yes Tuesday is supposed to be 69° over here. I'm OFF TUESDAY!!!! Can you guess what I'm doing Tuesday?
Sad to see I hope you are enjoying it though we are done with it for a few days
TUESDAYYYYYY AFTERNOONNNNNN!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!! Chuckle

And on my hours off, "alone", headphoned, concentrated on the tones, in the Cleveland Park system, and because I'm not carry there, I've decided to buttress my courage with a 4 oz can of hot UV pepper spray. You can never be "too" careful. JIC
Hey Guys!  As they say: "Where there's a will, there's a way!"
I've gone out when there's been 2 inches on the ground...unpleasant (especially when you kneel to dig!!), but not impossible.  Just don't like the frozen ground though--max. 1 inch of hard, icey surface, but more than that really sucks!!!
I'm also not too keen on rainy weather either--my AT Pro's waterproof, but I'M NOT!!!
Spring has sprung, here at least...I wish the same for all of you too!!!!!!Beer
Reference URL's