Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Are they NUTS?!?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't believe I never heard about this...

National Geographic was filming a new diggers style show in Germany, and had it's hunting stars detecting over REAL battlefields, and digging up REAL bones of dead soldiers! The Archie's are pissed, and rightfully so. Coins, relics & jewelry are one thing, but, human remains?!?! That's just UNACCEPTABLE. Gotta ask...

Nat Geo, what in the WORLD were you thinking?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.heritagedaily.com/2014/03/spr...ers/102632

Joe
Yeah that's not cool. Is it even legal?
(03-31-2014 06:29 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's not cool.  Is it even legal?

Legal or not, that's REALLY bad stuff! They were basically digging in a graveyard/cemetery...all to film a show. That's some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mojo right there Sad

Joe
Wow.  That is astonishing.  I thought all laws regarding the deceased were the same.  Seems like when John Chattersomething (?) found that U boat off of New Jersey there was a big hang up because of bones being found.  Even when they returned, they didn't touch them.  That guy is almost kissing that skull.
(03-31-2014 06:56 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.  That is astonishing.  I thought all laws regarding the deceased were the same.  Seems like when John Chattersomething (?) found that U boat off of New Jersey there was a big hang up because of bones being found.  Even when they returned, they didn't touch them.  That guy is almost kissing that skull.

Yes, this IS crazy!!! I've never even heard about this show: Nazi War Diggers. Them having access to a prime hunting spot like that doesn't surprise me, given the power of the networks, but, once bones are found, I'm pretty sure some type of authorities or higher powers have to be called in. They're desecrating the dead. 

This is truly unbelievable...and not in a good way, of course.

Joe
Doesnt reflect to well on us! Now we are graverobbers.
They just pulled it so it won't air thank God.
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/0...blogs&_r=0
Reference URL's