Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: On the board with silver!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was beautiful outside today!! Took the day off from work and finally got in a good 5 or 6 hours of hunting! Got a 1916 barber quarter a 1964 Rosie a handful of toasty wheats and some others odds and ends including a model A (or T) not sure? Hubcap and valve stem

[attachment=1560]
[attachment=1561]
[attachment=1562]

I will put up pics of the odds and ends later don't have them cleaned up at all yet
Sweet quarter. Way to go. I didn't get no silver yet. Maybe next time.
Congrats.on the last barber quarter. Now fiind some more.
good start on the new year congrats
(04-02-2014 08:36 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet quarter.  Way to go.  I didn't get no silver yet.  Maybe next time.

I see in some of your other post that your getting wheats, your in the right spots just keep at you'll get on the silver.
Always happy when folks pull Barbers! Specially quarters.
Congrats.
That Barber is in incredible condition! Fantastic hunt all the way around. Go back and kill that spot Yes 

Joe
Nice quarter PA. I've always said that about the wheats myself. Now all I have to do is actually find the silver! lol
Good Hunting KEEP IT UP M8
Nice Barber!  Such a beautiful coin.  It is a shame our coins are going cheap or going away completely.  Sigh!
Reference URL's