Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New guy here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone my name is Al and I've been detecting for over 30 years. I mainly work the woods here in sunny Maine lol and I also travel and hunt the beaches too. This site looks great I look forward to getting to know you guys.
Welcome to the best forum!
That's an interesting photo you have...................................................
Welcome to the forum Chief!!! Be interesting to see what you find on those beaches up there. They are some pretty ones for sure!!! And is that one of those Maine "Sleep with the Fishes." kinda crosses you got hanging there or something like a St. Christopher medal to keep you from freezing to death in those Maine waters?Chuckle
Welcome Al hope you can get out detecting soon we are just about thawed out here
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.
Welcome chief! Can't wait to check out some of your finds!!
Welcome Al, from Jersey !
Hi everybody I,am a firefighter her in Northern Ontario Canada. This is my second year detecting so I,am still new. hoping to gain the experience that a lot of you subscribers have by listening and chatting with you,s good to meet all of you.
(04-13-2014 11:37 AM)firefighter07 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody I,am a firefighter her in Northern Ontario Canada. This is my second year detecting so I,am still new. hoping to gain the experience that a lot of you subscribers have by listening and chatting with you,s good to meet all of you.

Hey, Fire! Glad you made it aboard Yes Why don't you start a separate thread introducing yourself to our community. No big shots here, we love to help! Ask and ye shall receive Wink BTW...

I have a couple of firefighting friends. Tough job, but a noble one. You have my respect, brother!!!

Joe
Welcome chief, look forward to seeing some of your finds.
HH
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's