Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The 5th time is the charm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last four times I hunted with NJNYDIGGER (Joe) at our favorite park, I got squadoosh! A few wheats but no Injuns or silver. Today we went back to the same park but to a different area that I know has been very well hunted. I started off slow and finally moved to a low hill. I like hills because people sit on them, their pockets open and good stuff falls out. Also erosion seems to keep the coins relatively shallow. About 5 minutes on the hill I got a beautiful signal with my SEPro. About 4" down out pops the 1897 in great shape. About an hour later about 20 feet away from the 1897 I get the 1901 at 3 inches in better condition. I think this is the first time I've ever had a 2 barber day and I've been detecting for 25 plus years. Also, these two coins are my first silver for 2014! I had a late start because of the brutal winter we had. So don't get discouraged if you hit a slump because it's only temporary. Gerry
Well, today I got squadoosh! (Is that Italian? Lol). Fine hunt, fine hunt indeed, sir Yes I don't think you could hope to pull two better barbers, either...phenomenal shape!!! I'm cleaning off my machine for Wednesday. No more fooling around Cool

Joe
Sweet! You know what's better than one barber..? TWO barbers!!! Great finds keep them coming!
Beautiful Barbers man!!! Congratulations!!!
Love the Barbers!  Excellent job.
Very Nice!!  Congrats!
Nice Barbers to say the least. That 1901 looks excellent!!!!
Those are some good looking barbers.
Very nice finds for the day
Awesome finds. Two beautiful barbers.
Reference URL's