Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Hunt of the Year - Got a Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couldn't take it anymore, had to get out there. Braved the 2 degree temperature. Thought a couple fingers were going to fall off a few times...you know how it goes, find some targets, keep on going. Finally quit when my two fingers started to hurt. Ahh but just a few more holes on the way out.

Had the PI out to get retrained on the target responses. Think I have the pennies nailed down to the sound. Dug a bunch to confirm.
Played around with the Pulse Delay control and found I can tune out those foil juice cap lids, yahoo...and still find coins. A bunch of the bigger foil as well as smaller can slaw will also tune out. Have to do some air tests to see how much depth loss there might be on the smaller gold rings at that setting.

It was a good start, probably feel some goodness in the legs and knees in the morning. Man, am I out of shape.

Happy with a couple hours of finds, found my usual two batteries. Best of all found my first ring for 2014, Sterling Silver, 925.
Only I eyeballed it, the PI didn't get this one.
[attachment=1582]
Nice hunt Sven. Went out myself but everything here is swampy soggy. I did get about $2.00 in clad. Still playing with my SE Pro. Nice ring. Got any other shots?
A ring is a ring...eyeballed or not!!! Seems like your getting reacquainted with your toys again after a long winter Yes BTW...

Your mods are incredible! Thanks for all of the advanced information you posted in the Tech Talk section Wink

Joe
Nice hunt. I want to try a PI machine one of these days.
Very niceYes . I am looking forward to stepping into the pi arena. Got my silverdog kit in the mail yesterday. Hopefully one day soon I will be ready for your mirage.Happy
Reference URL's