Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Landowner Thank You's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time if year.  Tomorrow, I get to start a 3rd year of detecting a pre civil war campsite.  I always feel lucky that I'm able to go out year after year.  It is a massive chunk of land, so I think I still have a few years of finding good stuff.  Anyhow, I make it a point to give the landowner a gift at the beginning or end of the season just to say thank you. I'm sure many of you do this but I thought I'd share what I put together.  I buy a small shadow box from the hobby store.  Find some interesting relics, I will either hot glue or wire them to the back of the box.  Seal it up and I'm done!

This one has a .54 cal 3 ringer, spoon handle, buckle, square nails and a mule shoe.
I hope others learn from your example. Giving back to those who give, is only right Yes I'd be speechless (in a good way) if someone handed me that. There's work, thought, kindness that went into putting it together. Good deal, brother! Great artistic skill, too Happy

Joe
very nice SLC! Yep,I do the same. My favorite landowner,I made a display, and I also brought them a bottle of Langetwins wine one time.bShows our apreciation. Ray
Reference URL's