Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Balboa park, San Diego,Ca.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went down to Balboa park with my buddy Brad, we detected for about 6 hours, security wouldn't let us detect around the old buildings or any of the musems,but did let us hunt the park. Most of it was clad city. I found 25 quarters,43 dimes,10 nickels,58 copper mems,28 zincs,a 71 kennedy half,12 wheats (41-55), a 42-d merc,4 tokens, a peso,3 keys,pipe piece,dog tag,wal-mart employee of the month pin and a rare chuck-e-cheese challenge pin from 1980 when he was a rat. Now at 35 silver coins for the year. Thanks for lookin! HH.
Great hunt, Leo Yes Sucks about not being able to search around the old buildings, but, looks like you made lemonade out of a lemon Happy I'm in a bit of a silver drought. No shiny for the last 3 or 4 hunts. Slow down & give me a chance to catch-up Tongue

Joe
Holee Molee Leo, your a regular vacuum cleaner over there! Like the tokens too!!!
35 silvers!! Ohio is right you are like a silver vac that just sucks the silver out of the ground!!! Nice hunt!
Like the tokens.  When Chuck-e-cheese was a rat.  What is he now?
A kid mouse.
Leo, you continue to amaze me.  Great job, man.  I'd like to take you out with me a few times, like a good luck charm.  You are the silver slayer!
Nice Leo!

Is that an old compass I see?!!!
Nice huntin Leo. Congratulations on making associate of the month too.
Sorry joe,no slowin down,need to make that 100 silver coins a year, I have done it 13 years now in a row, and I had 2 years over 200 silver coins (I had three places that were just loaded).SLCdigger, I would love to be able to come out and hunt with ya,but can't.Micahmoore,no its not a compass,its a makeup compact from the late 40s. Thanks for all the kind words guys,let's go dig some more!
Reference URL's