Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Took a bite out of detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1619]Well got out today here in Northern New Jersey. Found a few wheats, and some clad. Today was a first for me , been detecting for over 40 years and never found this before. A set of dental Gold caps !!!!
(04-10-2014 06:56 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Well got out today here in Northern New Jersey. Found a few wheats, and some clad. Today was a first for me , been detecting for over 40 years and never found this before. A set of dental Gold caps !!!!

Nice score, Bob Yes Maybe a rich rapper was out in the woods, he started singing a little diddy and his gold caps came flying out! Like Warner Wolf when he lost his dentures on the air years ago Tongue

Joe
First time. But "Mama Mia" Bullet! Jersey? Gold caps? Makes me wonder a bit about the thirties.
Nice. Maybe could be Hoffa's teeth.
Thank's guys ,also found an old Beer bottle cap in same hole. Maybe he used his teeth to open the Beer. Should of had a bottle opener.
As they say

Gold is where you find it!
Strange for sure.  I would be happy with the find.  Chuckle
Reference URL's