Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CCs x 4 from sept. 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went detecting out near Ludlow,Ca. With my friend brian and brad at the end point,where the Tonapah railroad stopped from Nevada to ludlow, we were detecting where the old train station was. I was the first with a silver, it was a 1875 CC dime,then brad yells out he's got a 1901-s barber, then my buddy brian yells out he's got a 1876 CC dime, we pound the crud out of this area for the next 4 hours, I get a 1903-s barber dime,brad gets a 1903 V-nickel and a 1899 indian, and finally down in a sandy wash brian calls out he has a 1876 CC half and a 1876 CC quarter to end the hunt. Thanks for lookin.HH
SHIT DUDE 3 cc mints?!

And seateds to boot.
You lucky dawg!
Look closer,its 4 CCs.
BOOM!
heh.
That is epic Leo!! Absolutely incredible!! Congratulations!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Tremendous hunt, brother!!! I got one cc and I'm happy with that, but, DAMN, I'd love to get a half of ANY kind! I'd be glued to that spot if I were you guys. Are you going back there? I'll meet you boys there...I'm on the next flight out west Tongue Amazing, Leo Yes

Joe
You've done it again Leo!!!! Congrat's. Great Research yields Great Results!!!!
Leo, you need to post more seated halves! I replied to this thread yesterday saying I've never found a half of any kind, and today I got my first! Did you know something I didn't before my hunt? Maybe you planted my walker! Tongue

Joe
WOW-- great hunt!!  Congrats to all.  The desired CC has eluded me!!
Joe,I would love to post more seated halfs, if I had anymore. Yes you got me,I planted it,can I have it back? Congrats on your first silver half,its also the second walker made,not too bad to start off with.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's