Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old Token and a neat site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mark and I got out for a bit.  The site did not give up too much but it was a really neat site so I thought I would simply share that aspect.  We did manage a neat token near the end of the adventure.

Beautiful area and dig the flower token!

Did you find any mention of that token in research?
I couldn't find it anywhere.
Maybe its a rare one?
(04-15-2014 03:19 AM)micahmoore Wrote: [ -> ]Did you find any mention of that token in research?
I couldn't find it anywhere.
Maybe its a rare one?

Two mentions of a OBERON in SF.

Can't find the exact token though.

So as I sit here in MY MIDSUMMER's NIGHT DREAM.  I feel this is the KING of Tokens -- even if just in  a FAIRY tale!!

with a little research, the above will make sense. 

So I call it Rare and it is worth ONE BIIIILLLLLION DOLLARS!!  Hi
In the early 1900s Oberon was a very common saloon name, There was an Oberon in Reno, Eureka, and Napa that I can think of off hand. There was also one in either Tonopah or Goldfield NV also. Either way nice piece of western Americana.
(04-15-2014 11:52 AM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]In the early 1900s Oberon was a very common saloon name, There was an Oberon in Reno, Eureka, and Napa that I can think of off hand. There was also one in either Tonopah or Goldfield NV also. Either way nice piece of western Americana.

Thanks Cap !
Well PLAYed, Ron.
Wink
Cool, Ron!!! We LOVE (and appreciate) the awesome relics you dig!!! We just need you to take us all to your secret spots Tongue

Joe
Nice token and video.
Thank you!
  I'm learning so much by watching videos, yours esp.
This stuff is great!
Reference URL's