Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: short hunt = silver #36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out to dinner with my wife yesterday and on the way home I see this boarded up house with the yard scrapped off,I tell my wife to stop out front for an hour before dark. I found 8 coins total, only one silver,1960-d rosie. Thanks for lookin.
Hahaha, you and me are like two peas in a pod, brother! "I was enjoying a romantic evening out with my wife..."

When the car comes to a screeching halt in front of a construction site. L-O-L!!! "Honey, our date is finished, I'm going detecting!" The only thing that could make your story better, is if you said you reached into the trunk and pulled out a pair of overalls, and then put them on over your tuxedo...while you proceeded to bounce around in the dirt looking for loose change...while your wife sat in the car!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the silver, Leo. That story was a hoot!

Joe
Number 36 already!!! I just got number 7 this weekend.. You are a detecting machine Leo!! Great job on the silver keep it!
Congrats on the hunt and your killing me in counts. But there's the whole season left.Sad
Reference URL's