Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Oct.2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back out to that area where the CC came out of,with my friend brad, brad pulled out a 1893 indian,1907 barber dime and a 1918-s merc,I just had some teens wheats for our 6 hour hunt and a few relics,then just as the sun is setting I get a deep signal and dig it out of the sand. Its a very faded 1882 morgan. thanks for lookin!
Scenic spot, Leo. Wow, a Morgan! Is that your first? I couldn't imagine ever digging one. Is it just the pics, cause it almost looks copper. I'd do some electrolysis on that puppy & clean her up real nice. Just curious...

How much travel time do you spend getting to & from your sites? You seem to get out a LOT, and with everything being so spread out your way, I'm mighty curious. Terrific find Yes

Joe
That one was my 5th morgan, I was shocked at how corroded it was,so I left it just the way I found it. It takes us just over 3 hours to drive out deep in the Mojave desert,one way. My buddy brad found his first and second. Morgan out there,after I found the 2 in one hole.
Reference URL's