Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Look OUT !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I saw/found yesterday!!! Look out Joe, they are out and about here in Northern New Jersey .
Bob, that's crazy. Even though black bears are considered 'gentle' compared to other varieties, I still wouldn't want to come face to face with one. One must proceed with caution, as there could be cubs around, the animal might get spooked by sudden noise/movement, etc. They ARE still wild animals, and could tear a human to shreds in a heartbeat. Wonder who tipped him off to your secret silver spot? Tongue

Joe
At least now I know who's not filling in their holes! Gerry
You bet Bullet! This time of year they aren't shy when hungry. And if you see a sow with 2 cubs trailing, keep your distance. My buddy and I saw them in the mountains of PA trout fishing years ago and it scared the hell out of us. They generally stay real quiet, but they are as fast as lightning when need be, and with our headphones on you could walk right up on one before you knew it. Good pics and thanks for the general warning.
Cool!Love seeing wildlife.
Wow, cool picture.  I have yet to see one in the wild.  I just hope to see it before it sees me.  Be careful.
Reference URL's