Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What is this??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time I see these pics, they creep me out!
Eerie looking stuff.
Thats some weird stuff
That is obviously part of a spell to remove a curse from a cursed victim.  It also doesn't appear too old based on 1. the condition and type of pins used (the heads are coloured and plastic 2. The condition of the cloth.  It may be safe to keep the tokens but, Then again for good measure it might be prudent to return the goods to where you found them). should you decide to keep the tokens burn the cloth and send the pins out with the recycling to be burned/melted.
my thought was possibly someone had passed or two people maybe someone`s parents or children and that park or area was a place that reminded whoever buried the objects of there loved ones. or they spent time there with them, and left a memory or piece, or possibly objects owned by the deceased to link them to the location. kinda like spreading your loved ones ashes in a specific location.
as stated the pins dont look old enough to have been there too long.
and the cloth is in pretty good shape as well.

whatever it is, i think it has some very special meaning to however put it there.
honestly, think i would rebury it right back where it was.
not due to voodoo or hoodoo or whatever they doodoo but just because of what it may mean to whoever buried it.
it obviously wasnt lost or dropped but buried deliberatly and with meaning ...
you're definitely correct that it was buried deliberately for whatever reason.  whether voodoo, hoodoo, or just good old fashioned witchcraft.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's