Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 4 silver quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[I consider just getting out hunting a good day, but when silver is found it turns a good day into a great day. Met up with Unaka and Curly a couple of hunting partners around 12:30 and we visited a couple of places Steve had hunted before. On the first site all I could find was junk. I chased transient signals all over the place but never dug a coin. Steve did better he found 3 or 4 but Unaka found a spill plus a set of keys. We headed for the second site and I found a few items. This site had produced both silver and wheat pennies for Steve years before but he never had gotten the chance to return. I started hunting in a small area and before long I had a target. 7 inches down I saw the glint of silver. I had found my first silver quarter for the year, a 1963. Then I pulled a 1917 wheat, moved over a few feet and pulled 2 1960 quarters from the same hole then another 1963. Best day ever finding silver. 4 silver quarters in a 20 x 20 area plus 1 wheat.
[attachment=210]
[attachment=211]
WOW-- 4 silvers in a day is a great day!! FOUR BIG SILVERS in a day is a fantastic day!!

Congrats!! I would stay in that area for a while.

Congrats!
Rite on that's what I would call a killer hunt ! Congrats on a heavy 4 silver quarter day .
HH
Mike
Very nice indeed! As Ron said, go over that place with a fine toothed comb, er, detector, lol. Gotta be more hiding there! Hang on to your silver boys, I expect a steep jump before the end of the year Wink
Man, I can't recall ever getting 4silver quarters in one day. Fantastic!
Reference URL's