Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: gold prospecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aswell as coin shooting I love gold prospecting...running the sluice,sniping.
Here are some pics of my last trip..8.5g and found a 13g specimen in the classifierHappy
That's some nice gold ya got there,who needs to detect? Congrats?
Wow now that's impressive!!

How long did that take and what part of the country? Ca?

GPS coordinates would be sufficient Happy

Disregard my earlier post , I just looked at your profile and see NZ.

Save the GPS coordinates and just send a plane ticket.
Very Nice!!  Congrats on the GOLD!!
that took me 10days sluicing with a bit of snipping when I got to tiredHappyI had some bad rain during my trip and lost some good holes in floods.
I live in the north island of NZ..most of the golds in the south Island. sux to be me lol
got a new GBP for my next trip .
I will send the ticket but you have to dig for me lol
Thanks guys
Holy crappers!!! Now THAT'S impressive Yes Here in the states, they're starting to ban dredging in certain areas, so, thank your lucky stars you live in a place that still values freedom Wink

Joe
(05-20-2014 10:09 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crappers!!! Now THAT'S impressive Yes Here in the states, they're starting to ban dredging in certain areas, so, thank your lucky stars you live in a place that still values freedom Wink

Joe

No freedom hereSad There are 17 fossicking areas around NZ where you can sluice with hand tools only Or you need a claim if you wanna dredge and pay all the fees.
ps I dug a good 8 hours a days and got 1 gram a day..it all adds upHappy
Nice gold dude!! You sure have some beautiful country there. NZ has slways been a place I want to visit.
yer its kind of like living in Avatar....but you have to go to work lol.
America is on my list of places to go.would love to do some detecting somewhere with a bit more history than avatar
Yes, but jimmy, most of us would have never seen the inside of NZ without you there showing us. And 1 gram per day, and that rock in the classifier; compared to my area I'd be lucky to pull 1/10th gram of flour per week from the glacial placers still left in the rivers. That's why I detect. You can find more jewelry gold than you can sluice for here. We have the areas here that produce, but I'm not in one of them. Not even close. If my woman saw the pile of the yellow stuff you have in your pan you can bet we'd be out sluicing our rivers for naught. That's a pretty impressive pan. Keep up the good work!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's