Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Searching for a Pretty Girls ring.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool vid and congrats-

But I am surprised you never had a description of the ring before starting!!

There is obviously no doubt that was their ring but on the beach I would definitely have a description before starting just to make sure what you find is actually theirs!!

Great job!
(12-04-2014 08:08 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Cool vid and congrats-

But I am surprised you never had a description of the ring before starting!!

There is obviously no doubt that was their ring but on the beach I would definitely have a description before starting just to make sure what you find is actually theirs!!

Great job!
I found that strange too. He said it was a 14K white gold ring. That's what it was marked though... I was really hoping it wasn't her ring but I'm sure it was.  Also when I first got the call he made me believe it was just lost.  Then I found out it was lost 3 months earlier.  Heck I don't know?  He told me off camera that it was worth $5500 and he didn't have insurance on it and had made just one payment.  He said he was REAL happy I found it....
You may have saved a marriage!! You know he was pissed when she lost it!! Happy
(12-04-2014 10:00 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]You may have saved a marriage!!  You know he was pissed when she lost it!! Happy

You bet he was!

PS: Just think how many rings are lost in deep water where the spouse tossed it in! Also it makes me wonder just how many rings have been tossed out a car window? I can tell you that the road sides are littered with so much trash! I still can't believe I found it!
Good job!!

Good video too Yes
(12-04-2014 10:19 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't believe I found it!

It is pretty amazing you found it!! Kudos to you!!
Nice job!
Thanks all!  We are all involved is a great hobby.  I wish I could make a living doing it!
nice video
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's