Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Contest #1 Winners Are...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One more week till contest ends, everybody make sure to get their prediction in!

Joe
Her's mine.

$6.27

427 coins
BIG congrats to SkiWhiz for correctly coming closest to - without going over - the dollar amount of coins. His guess was $9.00 & the actual amount is: $9.50. He wins the Piranha Digger Party

The winner of the Bounty Hunter headphones is MichiganRelicHunter. He came closest - without going over - on the amount of coins. His guess was 467. The actual amount was 500 (450 pennies & 50 dimes). Yes

Prizes will be sent via USPS within the next day or two! 

If possible, winners, please take a nice photo of you & the prize, and upload it to the forum so we can all enjoy Happy

Thank you ALL for participating!!!

Joe
Thanks forum for the contest, I am really excited to win the contest for the Piranha Digger.
Congratulations!
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Congrats to the winners!

Hey Joe, 
   When I saw the prize weeks ago of the piranna from pred tools I immediately bought one.

That thing is a beast.
Pops a 8 inch plug in seconds.
Its a little conspicuous tho Wink
I received the Piranha digger today, really nice tool. Thanks Joe and forum! Steve.
Steve, take a pic with you and that bad boy, and post it on the forum! Glad you got it Happy Congrats again!!!

P.S. - Been quite busy, but, the last batch of t-shirts will be going out early next week. All should have them the latter part of next week Wink

Joe
(08-09-2013 12:12 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Steve, take a pic with you and that bad boy, and post it on the forum! Glad you got it Happy Congrats again!!!

P.S. - Been quite busy, but, the last batch of t-shirts will be going out early next week. All should have them the latter part of next week Wink

Joe  I might just do that, I have been using the internet for years and years and the forums for many years and have yet to post a picture of myself. I have nothing to hide but I have always been nervous of having my picture on the www. I might be paranoid but a person could take your photo and say this is a picture of the person that has done this or has done that. I guess alot of it is because I am old fashioned, I don't do Facebook or anything like it. Plus who would want to see some ole farmer. But since you have been kind enough to give me a prize I will do it. I am sure many other wouldn't mind putting a face with the name. Now if only I had that nice T-shirt to model in lol. Steve.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's