Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Contest #1 Winners Are...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Steve, I understand 110%...no further explanation needed Wink

I too don't do Facebook (aside from for this site) or twitter & all that other jazz. Nothing against it, just not my cup of tea. Who REALLY needs to get a tweet from me notifying them I'm eating a danish or am on the crapper?!?! Lol.

P.S. - You should receive your tee sometime late next week, as will all other members. 

Joe
Ok folks here is my mug with the nice digger I won. This is the first picture that I have ever posted on the internet. It was a real sunny day and I can blame the sun for having to squint my eyes, not sure if I can blame the sun on that belly though, lol. What you see in the background is a float that my wife & I made for the festival our little town has each year. Steve.
Congrats again on winning. 

Cool Float. Yes   looks like the floats I used to see in my hometown parades - in small town Nebraska - when I was a kid.

Oh-- I hear the internet adds 20+ pounds so don't worry about that!! Happy
(08-10-2013 07:18 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats again on winning. 

Cool Float. Yes   looks like the floats I used to see in my hometown parades - in small town Nebraska - when I was a kid.

Oh-- I hear the internet adds 20+ pounds so don't worry about that!! Happy I believe that you are right Ron, no way could it be the wife's good cooking Rolleyes
Thanks for posting, Steve! And don't worry about weight...I stopped worrying myself about 10 years ago, lol. Tongue

Love the float!!! Careful with that digger, it's a meeeeeeean sonofagun Wink A buddy of mine uses one, and it cuts through the toughest of the tough like a hot knife thru butter!

Congrats on the win again Yes

Joe
Congratulations Steve, and good to put a face to a name I've known a long while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's