Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Like the 70's Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of my called and told me to meet him Saturday morning at this old parking lot in northern NJ. He said that they were bulldozing it up. So I met him there and we hit the jack-pot ! When back Sunday and again did very well . Total for both days 32 wheats, 55 memorials, 4 nickels, 6 dimes, 2 quarter and 2 canada pennies.Now for the Big ones 2 mercury, 10 Roosevelts,1 War time nickel, 7 Washington quarter, 2 silver Reg. medals, and 1 brass reg. medal. This was my finds for both days about 4 hours each day.See Joe there are still spots out there!!!!!!
Nice haul .. there are plenty of spots still out there.
looks like you grabbed a nice one ... great job.

H.H.
Bullet, OMG!!!! That's 17 Silvers in one weekend? (I don't think War Nickels count? If they do, that's 18!!) That's an astounding amount of finds for 8 hours of swinging!!!! I'm ecstatic if I find 2!!!! Way to pick a spot!!!! Guess your title says it all!
What fun!!
That's the biggest silver haul I've seen in quite a while anywhere, Bob Yes To get 20 silvers in 3 months of hunting would be good, but, you slammed them in one weekend! You're going to have quite a tale to tell at the next club meeting Happy

Joe
Wow! That's awesome! That is one killer weekend of detecting!!! Congrats!
Great haul!! Gotta love a good demo/scrape.
Holy bajeezis.  That's unbelievable man.  Wow
Nice!

That's a lot of silver ;-)

HH
wow, killer hunt
Reference URL's