Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got 4 more with dangitbobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me and dangitbobby met up this afternoon for a couple hours of hunting. I took him to my honey hole where I found the franklin half. We both did pretty good today. I'm sure he will post his finds so I won't get into that but, I found 3 mercs. A 1937-s, a 1941, and a 1943 that like the one quarter I found a few weeks ago I think it was in a fire, it's not as bad as the quarter but I can't think of why else it would look the way it does. I also found a very clean 1942 war nickel and 3 wheats.
[attachment=2199]
[attachment=2200]
very nice.
I need to move to PA!!! You're killing it Yes Yes, black soot normally means fire damage. You'd be surprised at how many silvers I found like that. But...

It still counts in your silver tally for the year!!! Happy

Joe
Btw, I LOVE to hear of members meeting on here and hooking up for hunts. Makes all the hard work worth it Yes Glad you guys got new hunting buddies. See...

Match.com has NOTHING on us! Tongue

Joe
Definitely a good day today for sure! Can't go wrong with all that silver man. It was great to get out.

(06-23-2014 07:55 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, I LOVE to hear of members meeting on here and hooking up for hunts. Makes all the hard work worth it Yes Glad you guys got new hunting buddies. See...

Joe

We will have to meet up with you sometime Joe!
Dang it PA.  That's some nice finds.
PA? 4? Way to go! And three of my favorites, Mercs!!! You two guys will probably get all the rest in your neck of the woods. And to think I lived in PA for 7 years and never detected. What was I thinking?????

(06-23-2014 09:17 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Dang it PA.  That's some nice finds.

Now that's a good one there Will!!!
(06-23-2014 08:30 PM)DangItBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a good day today for sure! Can't go wrong with all that silver man. It was great to get out.

(06-23-2014 07:55 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, I LOVE to hear of members meeting on here and hooking up for hunts. Makes all the hard work worth it Yes Glad you guys got new hunting buddies. See...

Joe

We will have to meet up with you sometime Joe!

lol ..like the match.com reference ...
detectorists pick up line...
#1  :  i dig your dirt baby, mind if i dig in your hole ..
what kinda site are you promoting here Joe!!
You tryin to catch up to me? Congrats on some nice silvers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's