Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What a Chick!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diggers, in all honesty, I'm not much of a blog person, however...

I accidentally stumbled across this young lady's blog page a couple of days ago, and was INSTANTLY HOOKED Yes Lemme tell ya, this girl can hunt!!! Yes, she's a detectorist. Take a look at all of the amazing relics she's found. It's top shelf stuff Wink

She had a slight injury recently, however, once it's on the mend, she said she'd be joining us here on the forum...I can't wait!!!

http://www.dirtgirlmetaldetecting.blogspot.com/?m=1

Joe
Very interesting. should be fun to have her in the forum.
hopefully her detecting partner will join the fun as well.
should make for some interesting and fun stories.
look forward to hearing from them and enjoying their posts and finds.
Very interesting person. Seems art does meld with the science sometimes, as in DaVinci. She will be a welcome addition to the group when the time comes. Some feminine enlightenment to all this testosterone wouldn't hurt a bit. She seems to know her MD'ing stuff as well. That makes it all the more interesting. Good post, link and read; thanks for the reach out, Joe!!!!
Yeah, I'm looking forward to her presence on here. Maybe it'll take a woman to teach some of you wimps how to REALLY get out there and hunt!!! Tongue Rofl

Joe
I've actually come across that blog before.  Love the humor.  I recall one of the entries where she dug up an ax head and put it in 'Electric Soup'.
Good heavens! How did I not see this goofball thread? Hi guys! I'm back from my summer travels, cleaning off my finds and gearing up for the cooler weather here in TN. Stay in touch and be sure to check in at Dirt Girl Unleashed. New post coming soon, plus all kinds of exciting news.

But in the meantime, look what I found on a Lake Michigan beach last week
Whit
SUPERB, Whit!!! Glad you finally made it over Happy Hope you're on the mend Yes

I think your finds deserve its own post in the Show & Tell section, so, if you'd like, I can gladly move it for you.

I hope we will be seeing a lot more of you here in the future Wink

Is the spoon pewter or silver?

Joe
Will be fun
Reference URL's