Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A real newbie here, still finding my way with lots of junk so far. Stationed near the NWT so not much human activity. Planning on following McKenzies path through parts of Alberta and British Columbia later this summer. Any advice welcomed.
Welcome and good luck on your adventures!!
Welcome to the forum. and, to the world of treasure hunting .
you came to the right place to start, you should meet some very knowledgeable people along the way, and have a great time .... .... .... time ... that`s the key word,
just take your time, enjoy your new hobby, do a little research on the area you live or wish to hunt. and on your detector, and in time you will start to make some great discoveries and finds.
i believe there are treasures to be found everywhere, i have travelled around the world, and i have found some really good finds in what i felt was the least likely spots.
if you are new to using your detector you should find many people here who are familiar with the equipment you are using and everyone is always ready to help. 
there are also many great posts from some seasoned treasure hunters through out the forum, so dive on in, you gonna learn a lot ...

Happy Hunting ... and take your time  ...
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA.  Keep digging the junk and good stuff will come.  What detector you using?
Welcome from NE Ohio!! Junk you might find up there are bags of gold nuggets on that "little" (sarc) adventure!!!! Good luck in your pursuit of relics and whatever you may find!!! And watch out for those Grizzly's!!!
Hey! And welcome to the site.  I'm sure the finds will come soon enough
Welcome from southern Ontario.

Advise?  Keep the bear spray handy ( along with the bug spray) and have fun
Welcome aboard, Swaggerz...cool handle! There is stuff EVERYWHERE...you just gotta look hard enough Wink We'll be here to help you along your on journey in the hobby, so, any questions, frustrations or fantastic treasures you want to throw up here, we have your back Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum and the hobby!!
All I can say is keep swinging thats the only way you will find stuff. It gets better with time and practice
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's