Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Ga.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Gary here; Just joined the forum , I am not new to medal detecting . I built my first detector in the 1950`s an all medal beep and dig one transistor 9volt 6" coil nothing special at all ,yes it did work. I am 73 years old and retired. I live 25 miles from Atlanta Georgia, Hoods army camped here for a few weeks during the Atlanta war in 1864. I enjoy coin and relic hunting . My detector is a Minelab exp.11.
Welcome aboard, Gary! Wow, you've been in the game a looong time, I betcha you have some good stories you'll share with us soon Yes It's a pleasure to have you! Make yourself at home Happy Lots of fantastic people here, and many a Minelab user, too...including myself (Safari).

Show us some of your most cherished finds from over the years.

Joe
Welcome to the forum Gary.  You must have been finding great stuff before everybody else got to it.  Silver was common pocket change.  It's great to have someone with so much experience join us.
Good day ... welcome to the forum. 
Looking forward to hearing from you and viewing your finds. with 60+ years of detecting under your belt, i can only imagine the amazing finds you have made.
its going to be a joy learning from your experience and knowledge .

Happy Hunting Sir ....
Welcome to the forum Gary! Glad to have someone aboard that has been a part of detecting for so long. Looking forward to seeing what experience and knowledge you have to offer as well as finds. I use a minelab myself (etrac). Have fun here, it's a great place
Welcome Gary

The Explorer 2 is a great machine!!  My machine of choice until the CTX came out!!
Welcome to the forum Gary I'm from North Georgia up around Dalton some pretty good relic hunting in this area to.
Welcome Gary, looking forward to learning from your wisdom!
Welcome aboard Gary from NE Ohio! Bet you have some interesting finds and stories to tell. Would love to see both.
Welcome from southern Ontario  Look forward to hearing your stories and seeing some  of your finds
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's