Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sweet Lord Jesus!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just scored permission to search this property! It is O-L-D!!! Not talking decades...centuries! I'm so excited right now, probably can't sleep much tonight. Think I'm going to be Dancing on the Ceiling, like Lionel Richie Dancing Party

Joe
Awesome spot.  I remember that video being on Mtv all the time.  Remember when Mtv used to play music videos?
Wow, what a beautiful hunting spot, that would be a nice spot to hang for a day without detecting, can`t wait to see what you pull up out of there. 

thats going to be fun   ... nice score.
Mel Fisher used to say; "Today's the day!". Well, today is not the day, but, next Friday is. I have permission to search the property then, and I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. This place is about 250 years old!!! I might have to break out the iphone and do some video, as this could be a golden spot Happy

Joe
Wow, got some good age on that property, should be an awesome hunting spot.
im excited for you, can`t wait to see what you pull up out there, the way you suck the silver out the ground, this place should really pop up some nice stuff.
Looks like you've hit the "nectar of the gods" with that spot!! Can't wait to see what
comes out from that beauty Joe!
Good luck with the dig,
RJYesYesYes
WOW-- Nice Score!!

Now research that the house has always been on that spot. 

looks like it is the original spot--high on the hill, big trees, rock wall etc. 

But many homes were relocated at some point in time so although the house is old the ground beneath it has not had the same length of occupation.

But that looks like a killer spot and I wish you the best of luck!!
Reference URL's