Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out for a couple of hours Sunday morning, however, ground conditions were terrible, was like trying to dig through asphalt. Got a cool cap gun, which I thought was real at first glance, two toasted Indians, a sterling silver ring & a few wheats.

Joe
nice score on the silver ring. cap gun is cool.
but Indians always kick ass. sweet finds ...
Cool finds.  Try electrolysising those filthy  Indians.
Wow, Let's see.... cowboy pistol, silver, and Indians. Reminds me of setting in front of the TV as a kid watching the Lone Ranger. Happy Great finds! Congrats
Nice hunt Joe!
Joe,

Very nice with the IH's!

Man I guess I'm not in the spot for those. That ring is nice and silver instead of those cosmetic ones! And the cap gun would've made me look twice too.

What are you pulling up with the VID on the IH's there? I sometimes pass up iffy, what I think might be memorials. Our wheats here are as strong as a good silver, and turn out to be wheats as do some of the memorials. But I'm swinging very slowly, maybe 4 to 5 seconds an overlapping 5 foot pass.

Anyway, nice catch for hard ground. We've had a good deal of rain here and the digging is pleasant. Beginning to look like a "Jacket Summer" here in NE Ohio. But I hope I didn't just jinx that!!!!!!!!

Ed
Nice chief,you keep poppin thoes indians,nice ring also. Congrats!
Great hunt for this time of year here in Jersey. Was out yesterday and the ground is rock hard. Had to go into the woods where the sun is not baking the soil.
(07-29-2014 10:58 PM)deepsouthdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Let's see.... cowboy pistol, silver, and Indians. Reminds me of setting in front of the TV as a kid watching the Lone Ranger. Happy Great finds! Congrats

DEEP!

And Roy Rogers!!! Remember that Jeep "Nelly" that wouldn't start when that fella was needed somewhere? What was his character's name? Man, those were the days! I still remember having to get out of bed at some ungodly hour when I was 7 years old to turn on the TV for my five year old brother so he could watch B&W TV on Saturday. And he still doesn't know the difference between a phillips and a straight bladed screwdriver, but "It is what it is.".

Thanks for the memories (Bob Hope) there DEEP!!

Ed
[attachment=2607]The Jeep which was owned by Roy Rogers but was driven on the show by Pat Brady was named Nellybelle.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's