Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: a few small pieces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from camping out and hiling around the hills. Stuck with my trusty gb pro,was able to find a few pieces, only a pennyweight total,lol. Had fun,wiped out,gonna sleep good tonight.
Sweet.  I would love to dig gold like that.
Gold is Gold no matter how big.  Some of my greatest memories gold hunting resulted in very little gold!!

I have a couple great memories that involved bigger gold too, but the memories and the adventure are the real treasures!!
Ray,

Nice "work" to find that small stuff. All we have over here is "iron" nuggets so to see that somebody out there is digging gold is a real pleasure from our perspective.

Remember what Rockefeller, the richest man in the world at that time, said way back in the early 1900's: "Ten pennies make a dime."

But in your case, "Ten pennyweights make a half ounce."

Ed
(08-04-2014 08:27 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Ray,

Nice "work" to find that small stuff. All we have over here is "iron" nuggets so to see that somebody out there is digging gold is a real pleasure from our perspective.

Remember what Rockefeller,  the richest man in the world at that time, said way back in the early 1900's: "Ten pennies make a dime."

But in your case, "Ten pennyweights make a half ounce."

Ed

Yeah.  Us guys over here are stuck hunting for silver and copper.
Way to go Ray. Always like seeing the gold in raw form.
Nice!!!!! Even nicer to see you're out swinging again!!! You guys don't know how lucky you are to be able to hunt out there Wink Btw...

Do all you gold hunters just wait until you have a certain amount, then sent it to ARA or a similar refinery?

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooold Beer

Joe
Thats some NICE raw gold. Congrats!
Thanks guys! Joe, Ive sold gold and all my common silver when the recession hit...hell,I even sold all my detectors for awhile. Not planning on selling anymore,unless shit hits the fan, or my daughter college fund needs help.
Reference URL's