Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Group hunting with friends,silver #219-232
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Group hunting with friends from the Forum. Boris, Philo and the new friend Joe (NjNyDigger). Мy number 9 Seated coin for this year. Аnd another Standing Liberty Quarter in excellent condition.
Andrey, leave some for me!!! What did Phil get? Wish I didn't have to leave early Crying

Did you go back today? Amazing hunt!!!

Joe
Andrey,

OMG, that's one haul for a day? You guys must have hit a virgin spot to get that many silvers in one day!!! The standing liberty is gorgeous. SO are the rest of the bunch!

Nice hunting there for sure!!

Ed
What?  You found 13 silver coins in one day?  How many wheaties?  That's amazing.
WOW !!! 
nice haul on the silver coinage.
WOW what a hunt! Killer standing. Congrats!
Man I wish I could get spots like that...great finds
Damn!!! Thats a hellof a first post! That SLQ is beautiful!Way to go man!!
(08-04-2014 07:36 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Andrey,

OMG, that's one haul for a day? You guys must have hit a virgin spot to get that many silvers in one day!!! The standing liberty is gorgeous. SO are the rest of the bunch!

Nice hunting there for sure!!

Ed

Ed, it is a HELL of a good spot. Unfortunately, I had to cut out of the party after a few hours, but, Andrey had 7 silvers already. That's the way it is here, it just takes one good spot to turn the tides.

Joe
WTG  Nice finds!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's