Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pinpointer Shootout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice video.  Kinda long I watched half.  I like the TRX.  I have been using it over the Garrett.  The extra depth is nice and so easy to detune.
I know it's long - sorry.  All pinpointers tested are nice machines.  Some like others better.
Kenny,

That's a very informative video! You pretty much covered all the bases. I like the way you determined a value for the product at the end of the video. Your math is fine! I also like that quarter taped along the side of the plastic cup. That's a great idea to illustrate the side detection of a pin pointer.

Ed
(08-06-2014 05:59 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Kenny,

That's a very informative video! You pretty much covered all the bases. I like the way you determined a value for the product at the end of the video. Your math is fine!  I also like that quarter taped along the side of the plastic cup. That's a great idea to illustrate the side detection of a pin pointer.

Ed

Thanks Ed.  Really the TRX is a good unit.  But you have to know how it can fool you .Otherwise you can be digging a deep hole with nothing in the bottom.
Reference URL's