Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Our New Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Joe,
That commercial is too much LMAO!! Gets to the point,and that's what drives the advertising world!!
RJYesYes
Haha, say it dont spray it!
Hey,got a story for ya. About 15 years ago I worked on the clubhouse at a nudist resort in Wilton,Ca First day I show up and Im waiting on the superintendant so he can show me where to go. This lady is walking her dog,and shes wearing a t shirt...only a tshirt. She bends over to pick up the dogs crap,and I swear she was winking at me!
Good ad dude!!
That is Funny!!  Love It!!

Is that you talking or Mike Rowe's Jersey Cousin-- Mickey Rowe ?
That should attract some interesting riff-raff to the forum.
How much are you paying the moderators?
Romper room here we come---can't wait Happy
Dusty,

We are volunteers for the privilege! Yes But you guys are pretty "normal" to say the least so a little variety should liven it up a bit. I have never had to kick ass but my nickname ain't "Thumper" for nothing. Laughing

Ed
(08-10-2014 03:06 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]That should attract some interesting riff-raff to the forum.
How much are you paying the moderators?
Romper room here we come---can't wait Happy

There's no such thing as bad publicity Yes I try & do things with a tongue in cheek approach, as taking oneself too seriously puts people to sleep. Our mod (Ohio Dirt Fisher) is a pro, and can handle whatever wackos may come Wink

Joe
(08-09-2014 11:52 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, say it dont spray it!
Hey,got a story for ya. About 15 years ago I worked on the clubhouse at a nudist resort in Wilton,Ca First day I show up and Im waiting on the superintendant so he can show me where to go. This lady is walking her dog,and shes wearing a t shirt...only a tshirt. She bends over to pick up the dogs crap,and I swear she was winking at me!
Good ad dude!!

Winking what?
Winking with her brown eye Will
Hey Joe.  I found you some detecting buddies.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...54&alt=web
(08-13-2014 08:16 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Joe.  I found you some detecting buddies.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...54&alt=web

Uh-oh. Can't wait to see all of the prudes that complain about this one, lol. Will, I can't get hunting out of my mind as it is. If THOSE were my 'detecting' partners, think you'd find me dead of a heart attack because of exertion within a couple of days Tongue

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's