Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-11-2014 09:53 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014 09:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, Will, T & A always seem to distract me!

Joe

I guess nobody here remembers Annette Funicello from the Mickey Mouse Club. I got a real early start on you Joe!! Laughing
There's just something about bobby socks and pleated skirts that gets me! For you Robin!!!
Ed

Of course I remember Annette Funicello! She was a hottie! Lemme tell ya...

Sophia Loren & Raquel Welch are STILL blazing hot IMO!!!

Joe
Take a look at this SEVENTY THREE year old goddess!!!

Joe
Now Now Joe she's old enough to be your mother !!!!!
Almost grandma.
GILF Tongue Inlove Party Wink

Joe
(08-11-2014 11:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]GILF Tongue Inlove Party Wink

Joe

I had to look that up on Google!Laughing

Ed
I never needed to be entertained badly enough by outrageous slapstick to be able to overlook the man's disastrous political stances. He has a long and illustrious history of supporting those who continue to take our rights away. His shtick wore thin quickly with my conservative views.

Sorry to be the odd man here but i won't miss him at all.
(08-11-2014 11:14 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I never needed to be entertained badly enough by outrageous slapstick to be able to overlook the man's disastrous political stances. He has a long and illustrious history of supporting those who continue to take our rights away. His shtick wore thin quickly with my conservative views.

Sorry to be the odd man here but i won't miss him at all.

Hey, he's an entertainer, I don't look to him for political insight. Matter of fact, I try and stay away from politics as much as possible, as it's ALL a bucket of horse nonsense. Don't know about anyone else, but, I'd rather have a million Robin Williams' as a friend versus ANY of the kooks/crooks in Washington Happy

Joe
Mental Illness is very scary and sad.

I loved Robin Williams' slapstick humor and his ability to entertain.  I could care less about his political views as I was laughing at one of his jokes or silly antics!!
Agreed, i know nothing about his political views. and really don`t care.
but i do know i will miss him as one of our greatest comedians and actors.
i actually started getting angry at him over the suicide, so sad that he felt as empty and lonely as he did, he was loved the world over ( by most of us )
I for one will miss him a lot ....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's